Monday 18 May 2015

A Winner!

Did you think I forgot you? Well I kind of did:( I have been very busy partying. That seems like a good excuse as any:) I was partying to celebrate a milestone Birthday. It starts with an F and sounds like quarty.

Anywho, without further ado...the winner of the Fat Quarter Bundle from the Meet Maritime Modern Blog Hop is...


Lucky #17 from Random generator Guy. (I have yet to figure out how to paste a picture of the number generator in the blog - tutorials welcome!)

17. Heather J6 May 2015 at 15:51
What a story photographing your quilts! I had to he opportunity to test a pattern for a NZ blogger and I chose to do the king size. What I failed to consider was how to photograph this on my own! So I clamped the quilt top to the balcony railing and took a ladder out to the back yard to take the photos to have a front facing view in addition to some with it on my bed.

So here is a funny and yet delightful twist.... this comment was left at the beginning of a wonderful conversation between Heather and I about MMQG. An Ottawa Modern Quilt Guild Member, Heather now lives in PEI and is missing her people. So Heather is not only the newest member of MMQG, but also our PEI Leader! Soon there will be a chapter of MMQG on the Island. Look out Maritimes...we are growing!

So I think Random Generator Guy is telling me something... good things are happening for MMQG!

Congratulations Heather! Fabric winnings coming you way!
Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. Testing, testing....can you reply to this? Am I still a no reply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. Welcome, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am catching up on my blogs after being away for a week to read this awesome news and to find some wonderful quilty goodies waiting for me in my mailbox!!! Thanks Adrienne

    ReplyDelete