Friday 28 March 2014

TLP March Winner!

I am having so much fun following all of your projects on the Library Project link up Parties. I don't know about you, but this QAL is really keeping me on track with projects that I have been wanting to do for so long.

The winner of this month's prize - a $25 Gift Card from Fabric Spot is...




I will be in touch Carole :)

Even though we all did not win, you may want to drop in to Fabric Spot for a little shopping... Proudly Canadian, the shop has a great selection of all of the hottest fabric lines including Charley Harper which I am obsessed with. And their selection of solids is awesome! There is also some Architextures in the sale section...I know where I am going.

Thanks to everyone for your participation in this QAL. I hope you have lot's of time to sew this weekend!
Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. Damn you, now I have to go check out the sale section. That Architextures is so perfect for the union jack blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo HOOO!!! Thanks so much Adrienne!
    This is even more of a treat because I've been "fabric fasting" for six months straight. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Carole :) Enjoy the shopping...I took a peek and drooled over all the pretty fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adrienne, I've done a little blog about my win, and thought you might like to see it?
    http://freshofftheframe.blogspot.ca/2014/03/fabriholic-check-in-library-project-win.html
    Thanks again for the fun quilt along!

    ReplyDelete