- Fabriholics Anonymous Fabric Fast with Making Rebecca Lynne
- The Library Project Quilt Along here
- Finish my UFOs = there are eight quilts and a tote!
- Global Scrap Bee and ModQImprovB Canada
- Getting the Maritime Modern Quilt Guild Going
Sew BitterSweet Designs and Shanna at Fiber of All Sorts for A Lovely Year of Finishes. At the start of each month you linky party your finish goal for the month, and then at the end of the month you link up your finish. There are prizes and stuff too, but I am more interested in just keeping to the schedule!
Let's get started shall we? For January, my goal is to finish my Postage Stamps III Quilt. This is a commissioned quilt with a history and I would really like to get it to it's new happy home soon!
Today I pieced all 20 stamp blocks for the top so I am feeling confident that I will get this baby done by the end of the month.
Thanks for dropping in to witness more of my crazy-time goal setting. Be sure to check out the other entries in the goal setting link-up party.
Oh and since you are here - how are your New Year's goals coming? All set? Would love to hear of other crazy folks out there!